- Queen’s Award for Enterprise 2016In April 2016, we were delighted to be honoured by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. We were awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the International Trade category for the second time – having received the accolade once before in 2012. The Queen’s Award is in recognition of our growing student enrolments. Oxford Royale Academy’s range of academic, cultural and extra-curricular options is ever-increasing and our international reach continues to widen. The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are the most prestigious accolades for businesses and individuals in the United Kingdom. The winners are announced each year on 21st April, Her Majesty the Queen’s birthday. We last received the award in 2012. A presentation ceremony was held by the Lord-Lieutenant, and the founders of Oxford Royale Academy were honoured with a visit to Buckingham Palace to meet Her Majesty The Queen.
- Duke of Edinburgh — Approved Activity Provider, Award SchemeAs well as promoting British culture and language across the world, the British Council monitors the management, teaching, resources and welfare of organisations teaching English as a foreign language. Oxford Royale Academy is fully accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English, with most recent inspection taking place in August 2012. The British Council inspection praised Oxford Royale Academy for its dedication to providing high-quality English language courses and provided a variety of recommendations to improve our teaching further.
- British Youth Travel Awards — Best Educational Product 2015Oxford Royale Academy has won the Best Educational Product accolade at the British Youth Travel Awards five times in the last six years (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2015). The annual BYTAs, hosted by the British Educational Travel Association, reward successful organisations engaged in youth, student and educational travel to, from and within the UK. According to the judging panel, the Best Educational Product accolade, “acknowledges a product or experience that provides the youth, student and educational travel market with a dedicated customer experience.”
- British Youth Travel Awards — Finalist: Outstanding Achievement 2015In 2015, Oxford Royale Academy was (for the first time) also shortlisted as a finalist in the Outstanding Achievement category at the British Youth Travel Awards. Our application, which focused on our continued growth as a premium provider of educational experiences as well as our never-ending commitment to delivering quality summer programmes, received special recognition from the judging panel consisting of industry analysts and experts.
- Education Investor Awards 2015: FinalistIn each of the last four years (2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015) ORA has been named as a finalist in the EducationInvestor Awards Exporting Excellence category, in recognition of our outstanding international education services. EducationInvestor is the must-read magazine covering Britain’s fast growing education industry. They launched their awards in 2010 as the best way of promoting excellence and recognising innovation in this increasingly important sector.
- British Council AccreditedAs well as promoting British culture and language across the world, the British Council monitors the management, teaching, resources and welfare of organisations teaching English as a foreign language. Oxford Royale Academy is fully accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English, with most recent inspection taking place in August 2012. The British Council inspection praised Oxford Royale Academy for its dedication to providing high-quality English language courses and provided a variety of recommendations to improve our teaching further. READ MORE »
- British Accreditation Council AccreditedFor over 25 years the British Accreditation Council has been responsible for setting standards within the independent further and higher education sector and our accreditation is held by hundreds of colleges in the UK and overseas. The British Accreditation Council provides the leading mark of educational quality for the sector, requiring a rigorous on-site inspection that covers all aspects of the student experience including health and safety, management, administration, welfare, teaching and learning. We are proud to display this badge of quality. READ MORE »
- StudyUKFounded in 2007, StudyUK is the official membership association for accredited independent colleges of further and higher education in the UK. All StudyUK members ‘operate to high standards and offer a secure and rewarding place of study’. The association provides opportunities for professional development and training as well as discussion among peers, in order to advance standards within the sector. Choosing a StudyUK-accredited school means ‘you are certain of high-quality learning, value for money and the best investment for your future.’
- EnglishUKEnglishUK is the sister body of StudyUK and is the world’s largest and most rigorous quality assurance scheme for English language teaching. Since their foundation in 2004, they have worked with a range of partners, including Government bodies to help ensure that students’ best interests will be served when they choose an EnglishUK-accredited school. Like StudyUK, they are committed to raising standards. Our membership of EnglishUK represents our dedication to ensuring that our English language teaching is of the highest quality.
- WYSEWYSE is the world’s largest network of youth and student travel operators dedicated to supporting the global industry and connecting the organisations that serve millions of young people who travel to study, work and grow. Its mission is to ‘contribute to the personal and professional growth of students and young people and positively impact our global community by fostering international understanding, responsible international travel, cultural exchange and education.’ From its founding organisations, it has over 60 years of experience in promoting youth travel.
- COBISCOBIS represents over 250 member organisations. It exists to support and represent its members with the British government, educational bodies, the corporate sector and Ministries of Education worldwide. COBIS is committed to advancing the interests of British schools and British education overseas. It further provides conferences, professional development events and high quality training for its members. Its members commit to its Code of Ethical Practice, to ensure best practice and that the needs of students are served to the fullest possible extent.
- RoSPARoSPA is the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, and their mission statement is to ‘save lives and reduce injuries’. In December 2015, Oxford Royale Academy was awarded an A grade in RoSPA’s ‘School Safe Evaluation’, in recognition of the commitment to student safety which runs throughout the organisation and throughout all of our courses.
- QISANQISAN is a network of approved educational agents, universities and international education providers that ensures high quality, safe and ethical practices in the sector of international education. QISAN provide free advice and referrals to students seeking international education, pairing them with accredited professional and ethical educational agents and institutions. ORA is now a QISAN accredited international educational institution.
- The Institute of ExportThe Institute of Export is the only professional body representing international trade. The Institute prides itself on the maintenance of best practice for global businesses, and business membership of the IOE ensures our staff are constantly up to date, ensuring a smooth-running, competent service.